Find more quick and easy meals here!
- Remove 1 tsp zest and squeeze 2/3 cup juice from oranges; set aside. In a wok or extra-large skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on high. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove beef from wok.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to wok. Add asparagus, mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
- In a small bowl, stir together orange zest, juice and arrowroot until smooth. Return beef to wok; reduce heat to medium. Stir orange mixture into wok and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serving Size 1/4 of stir fry
- Calories 438
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 85 mg
- Fat Content 27.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 80 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g