We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Prep Time
- To a food processor, add banana, avocado and cocoa powder. Process until just a few chunks remain, about 1 minute. With processor running, pour maple syrup through feed tube and process until completely smooth, scraping down bowl as needed, about 1 minute. Add vanilla (if using) and cinnamon and process until combined, about 10 seconds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until completely chilled, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 171
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 7 mg
- Sugar Content: 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g