Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
TAKE IT TO GO: Pack eggs in an airtight container and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
1. In a medium skillet on medium, cook bacon to desired crispness, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Drain all but 1 tbsp fat from skillet. Add jalapeño and garlic and cook, stirring, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Spoon egg yolks, mayonnaise and mustard into a medium bowl. Mash until well combined and smooth. Crumble or chop bacon. Fold jalapeño mixture, bacon and cilantro into yolk mixture. Season with salt and pepper. With a tbsp measure, spoon filling into egg white halves.
- Serving Size 2 halves
- Calories 165
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 199 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 260 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g