Find more delicious peach recipes here!
- Preheat a grill to medium and lightly oil grates. Season chicken with 1/2 tsp salt, paprika and pepper. Brush peaches and corn lightly with olive oil. Grill peaches, chicken and corn until peaches have light grill marks (about 4 minutes per side), chicken is cooked through (about 5 to 6 minutes per side) and corn has light grill marks (8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally). Slice chicken into 1-inch slices; cut corn kernels off the cob.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a blender, add all dressing ingredients along with ¼ cup water; blend until smooth and creamy.
- To a bowl, add mixed greens. Add corn and onions; drizzle dressing to lightly coat and toss. Arrange on a platter and top with chicken, peaches, avocados and pecans. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Serving Size 1/6 of grilled peach salad
- Calories 410
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 469 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g