Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Arrange oven racks in upper-middle and lower-middle positions and preheat to 375°F. To a small saucepan on medium high, add honey, lavender and 2 tsp water and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer until fragrant, 2 minutes. To a medium bowl, add strawberries and honey syrup; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Line a medium rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper and place cheese in center. Bake on upper rack until cheese feels very soft when pressed, 15 to 17 minutes. On a large rimmed baking sheet, place baguette slices and bake on lower rack until lightly toasted. Transfer cheese to a serving plate. Cut a thin wedge to let the cheese ooze out. Top with strawberries and their syrup, then top with pistachios. Serve with baguette slices.
- Serving Size 2-inch wedge brie, 1/4 cup toppings, 3 toasts
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 28 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2.5 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 333 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g