1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly mist inside of jar with cooking spray. Bring a kettle of water to a boil.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk egg, milk, honey and vanilla. Pour into jar. Transfer jar to a roasting pan or ovenproof casserole dish and fill pan with just enough boiling water to go halfway up sides of jar. Bake until set, 20 minutes. Remove from oven
and water bath and set aside until cooled to room temperature.
3. Meanwhile, in a small glass bowl, combine berries and lime juice. Spread over custard and top with mint. Cover with lid and refrigerate. Make up to 1 day ahead.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 169
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 213 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 114 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g