Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a large skillet on medium, add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp and fat has rendered, 6 to 7 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shallots to skillet and season with ⅛ tsp salt and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 8 minutes. Increase heat to medium; add Brussels sprouts and ⅛ tsp salt and cook, stirring often, for 1 minute. Add vinegar and cook 1 to 2 minutes more, until Brussels sprouts are wilted. Season with remaining ¼ tsp salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; top with reserved bacon and seeds.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 178
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 14 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 421 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g