Banana Coconut Chocolate Smoothie
Chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! This smoothie will keep you feeling full from whole-food additions, such as beans, spinach and banana. Choose a protein powder that doesn’t contain any added sugar.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This recipe is part of the “Your Quit-Sugar Meal Plan“
- 1 banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup canned cannellini beans, drained
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (Try: Tattle Plant Protein Blend or Whey Protein Isolate)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serving Size 1 Smoothie
- Calories 538
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 23 g
- Sodium Content 367 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g