- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay 4 large pieces of aluminum foil on a work surface and mist with cooking spray. Place quarter of sliced vegetables (carrots, bell pepper and zucchini) in center of each piece and top with 1 chicken breast. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- In a blender, add banana, coconut milk, scallions, curry powder, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and ginger and process until smooth. Pour banana-coconut milk mixture over each chicken breast, dividing evenly. Seal foil packets by bringing together 2 opposite edges and folding them down together, then tucking in other 2 sides. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and cook in oven for 22 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool for a few minutes before opening.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa: In a medium saucepan, add quinoa, 2 cups water, cumin, and raisins. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce to a simmer and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and gently stir in cashews, scallion and shredded coconut.
- Carefully open foil packets and transfer chicken and vegetables to a plate, spooning excess sauce over top. Garnish with cilantro and serve with quinoa alongside.
- Serving Size 1 chicken packet and 1 cup quinoa
- Calories 451
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 82 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 136 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g