- To a Mason jar, add collagen, chia seeds, ground flaxseeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon and salt. (MAKE AHEAD: Seal jar until ready to use.)
- In a small saucepan, mash banana. Set on medium-low heat and stir in almond milk and vanilla until smooth. Stir in seed mixture and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until heated through. (Alternatively, in a microwave-safe bowl, mash banana. Blend in almond milk and vanilla until smooth. Stir in reserved seed mixture. Heat on high for 2 minutes.) Top with berries and pecans.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, make dry mixture in advance and finish the recipe off just before eating. The recipe is used three times in the plan, so to save time, you can make a triple batch of the seed mixture (Step 1) ahead of time.
- Serving Size 1 recipe
- Calories 576
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 37 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 401 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 19 g