- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, curry paste and fish sauce. Cover and refrigerate.
- Divide noodles, carrot, bok choy, mushrooms, edamame, chicken and cilantro evenly among jars. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 4 days.
- To serve, empty the contents of one jar into a heat-proof-thermos. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup broth and 1 cup water to a boil; add one-quarter of coconut milk mixture (about 3½ tbsp) and heat through. Pour into thermos and keep covered until ready to eat. Alternatively, heated broth mixture can be transported separately in thermos and added to jar just before serving; let stand for 5 minutes before eating. A microwave may also be used to heat the broth mixture.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 391
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 67 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 427 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g