Also see Sweet Potato Pie Truffles.
Ella Woodward is all about embracing healthy living. Her first cookbook, Deliciously Ella: 100+ Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Recipes (Scribner, 2015), is the bestselling debut cookbook ever in the UK and her app has been a bestseller for the last year. Ella’s blog gets over six million hits a month and she has nearly 500,000 Instagram followers. Her philosophy is all about showing that healthy living is fun and enjoyable; it’s not about deprivation or starvation.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the baobab powder. Blend until mixture sticks together but nuts are still in chunks.
- Place the baobab powder in a bowl.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of truffle mix and roll it into a ball; then roll the ball in the baobab powder until coated and no longer sticky. Repeat to coat all the balls. Place in the fridge for a few hours to set, then serve.
- Serving Size 1 truffle
- Calories 204
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 1 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g