Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a nonreactive bowl, whisk together ketchup, chipotle chile, honey, cumin and garlic. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange chicken in single layer on half of sheet.
- In a separate large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, shallot, carrot and oil. Spread in a single layer on remaining half of sheet. Sprinkle chicken and Brussels sprouts mixture with pepper and salt.
- Bake until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, temperature reaches 165°F when tested in thickest part and Brussels sprouts are tender and browned, about 30 minutes
- Serving Size 2 drumsticks and 1 cup brussels sprouts
- Calories 352
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 134 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 599 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g