Nutritional Bonus: This dish is a very good source of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, ginger and cane juice; add beef and stir to coat.
- In a separate small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, sherry (if desired) and flour. Set aside.
- Mist a large deep skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat on medium-high. Add beef and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and bell pepper, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and reserved broth mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add bean sprouts, scallions, Sriracha and sesame oil. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, and bean sprouts are tender-crisp, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with cashews.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 199
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 320 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g