Love this Beef Stir-Fry Recipe? Find more clean classics here.
If you’re not hankering for red meat this evening, you can just as easily try shrimp in its place without having to worry about longer cooking times. Whether you leave the shrimp tails on or off is completely up to you!
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large skillet on medium-high. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until onions are soft. Add bell peppers and roasted peppers and cook for 2 minutes, until onions are golden brown. Add beef and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth and bring to a simmer over same heat. Simmer for 2 minutes, until steak is cooked through. Remove from heat, stir in basil and season with salt and pepper. Serve beef mixture over quinoa.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 c beef stir-fry and 1/2 c quinoa
- Calories 377
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 316 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g