- 1/2 lb lean ground beef,
cooked and drained
- 2 slices nitrite- and nitrate-free bacon, crisply cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp unsalted tomato paste
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix beef, bacon, carrot, parsley, tomato paste, ¼ cup water and flour one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed, roll into 1-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.