Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, onion, beer, mustard, soy sauce and rosemary. Transfer steak to a large resealable bag or container and pour marinade over steak, turning to coat. Transfer to refrigerator to marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat a grill to medium-high and brush grates with oil. Remove steak from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill steak for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning once, for medium-rare doneness, or 7 to 8 minutes per side for medium doneness. (NOTE: Test with an instant-read thermometer, steak should register 145°F in thickest part.) Rest for 5 minutes, covered, before serving. To serve, slice across the grain.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 0.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 188 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g