Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Optional toppings: diced Persian or English cucumber, toasted pistachios, goat cheese, shredded red cabbage, mint leaves
Suggested dippers: toasted whole-grain pita or endive leaves
- In a food processor, blend beets and hummus until smooth; divide among serving bowls.
- Pile on toppings. Serve with pita, endive leaves or your choice of dipper.
Related: Sweet Potato Hummus Bowl
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 199
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 369 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g