Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
PRICE PER PLATE: $3.97
- Position racks in center and top third of oven and preheat to 425°F. Wrap beets in foil and roast on center rack until tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Set aside to cool. Peel and cut each beet into 12 slices. Keep oven on.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together garlic, 2 tsp oil and parsley; set aside.
- Use a sharp knife to slice peel off oranges. Cut each orange into 6 round slices. Squeeze pieces of orange peel (there should be some flesh still attached) to yield about 2 tbsp juice. Whisk in vinegar, 2 tsp water, remaining 1 tsp oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- On a small baking sheet, place bread and bake on top rack until golden, about 10 minutes. Brush with garlic, oil and sprinkle with pinch salt.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula with 3 tbsp orange vinaigrette. Divide among serving plates and top with oranges, beets and cheese. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Serve with toasts.
- Serving Size 1/4 of burrata salad
- Calories 319
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 533 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g