- In a large zip-top bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger and pepper flakes. Add steak, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, fill a separate saucepan halfway with water and bring to a simmer. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 1 minute. Drain spinach in a colander, pressing to remove as much moisture as possible. In a medium bowl, toss spinach with oil and salt; set aside. In a small bowl, toss carrots with vinegar; set aside.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Remove steak from bag, discarding marinade. Grill steak to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Using a serrated knife, thinly slice against the grain.
- Mist a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Cook eggs over easy, until whites are set and yolks are still runny.
- Divide rice among bowls. Place steak, spinach, carrots and kimchi in small mounds over rice. Place 1 cooked egg in each bowl and sprinkle with onions.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 420
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 235 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 417 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g