Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Want to experiment with different greens? See more options here.
- To a saucepan, add eggs with enough cold water to cover; set on medium-high and bring to a boil. Set timer for 10 minutes; drain and let sit 1 minute. Refresh under cold water and peel. Coarsely chop 2 eggs; quarter remaining 2 eggs.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegars, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Add greens, onions, oregano and parsley and toss to coat. Add chopped eggs to bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss. Turn onto a large platter or divide among plates and top with egg quarters. Garnish with Parmesan (if using).
- Serving Size 1½ cups
- Calories 181
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 211 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 128 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g