1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment; set aside.
2. To a food processor, add beans, onion, egg, 2 cloves garlic, flaxseeds, 1 tsp paprika, salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined, 10 to 12 pulses.
3. Form into 6 patties and arrange on prepared sheet. Bake, flipping once halfway, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer 2 patties to an airtight container for Nacho-Style Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes; refrigerate up to 3 days.
4. Meanwhile, toast buns. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, remaining 1 clove garlic and ½ tsp paprika; spread on cut sides of buns. Sandwich remaining patties and optional toppings in buns.
- Serving Size 1 burger
- Calories 429
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 36 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 515 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g