Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a jar with a tight- fitting lid, add 2 tbsp onion, lime juice, oil, honey, 1⁄4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp water. Seal jar and shake until well combined.
- Prepare pico de gallo: In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, remaining onion and 1/8 tsp salt.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, beans, cheese and 1/4 cup dressing. Toss gently to coat. To serve, top lettuce mixture with pico de gallo. Crumble chips over top or serve alongside. (TIP: Use leftover dressing as a seasoning on fish or chicken!)
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 330
- Carbohydrate Content 42.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 303 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g