Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more taco recipes here.
- Prepare salsa: In a small bowl, combine blackberries, lime juice, maqui powder and 2 tbsp onion. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a small saucepan on medium, heat oil. Add remaining onion and sauté for 7 to 8 minutes, until onion is very soft, stirring occasionally. Add beans and their liquid, chipotle and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, drain a scoop of beans and add to center of each tortilla. Top with bell pepper, salsa, cilantro and nuts. Serve any remaining salsa on the side.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 361
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12.5 g
- Fiber Content 16 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 151 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g