Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket. Place potatoes in steamer basket and bring water to a boil. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet or sauté pan (not nonstick), heat oil on medium. Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes per side or until cooked through, cooking in batches if necessary. Transfer chicken to serving plates and let rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place same skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, until shallots are tender, about 1 minute. Stir in blackberries and pomegranate juice, deglazing pan by scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet with a heatproof spoon or spatula. Cook until liquid is reduced to a thin layer, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Top chicken with berry mixture and arrange potatoes alongside, dividing evenly. Sprinkle potatoes with scallions and serve.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast, 3 tbsp berry sauce, 4 oz potatoes
- Calories 388
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 94 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 363 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g