- In a small skillet on medium-low, add walnuts and toast, stirring often, until lightly browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together cabbage, carrot, celery, apple, scallions and cheese. (Alternatively, place cabbage at the bottom of the bowl and arrange piles of ingredients over top.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp water until smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 265
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 357 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g