Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Here’s another great breakfast idea: pumpkin pancakes!
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mist an 11 x 8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk oats, flour and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg and egg whites. Whisk in applesauce, honey and vanilla until smooth. With a rubber spatula, fold into flour mixture until no white streaks remain. Fold in apricots, blueberries and cranberries.
- Transfer mixture to dish, spreading in an even layer. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Let cool completely in dish. Slice into 16 bars.
- Serving Size 2 x 2 1/2-inch bar
- Calories 168
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 2.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 16 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g