- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a medium bowl, whisk oats, coconut and flaxseeds. Add yogurt, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (8 to 16 hours).
- Meanwhile, in a small container, combine banana and blueberries. Cover and freeze overnight (8 hours minimum). If using frozen blueberries, add to banana mixture in Step 3.
- In a food processor or blender, blend banana-blueberry mixture, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl, until smooth and creamy. In small bowls or clear glasses, layer oatmeal mixture and banana-blueberry mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size: 1 sundae
- Calories: 265
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.5 g
- Sodium Content: 67 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g