Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oats, coconut and flaxseeds. Add yogurt, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (8 to 16 hours).
- Meanwhile, in a small container, combine banana and blueberries. Cover and freeze overnight (8 hours minimum). If using frozen blueberries, add to banana mixture in Step 3.
- In a food processor or blender, blend banana-blueberry mixture, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl, until smooth and creamy. In small bowls or clear glasses, layer oatmeal mixture and banana-blueberry mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 sundae
- Calories 265
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 67 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g