Find more desserts here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 20 squaresServings
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 5 tbsp raw honey, divided
- 1 tbsp lemon zest + 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 tbsp brown rice flour, divided
- 1 cup vacuum-packed roasted and shelled chestnuts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (TRY: Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parch-ment paper, allowing it to hang over the sides of the pan, and mist with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, 2 tbsp honey and lemon juice. Set over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until blueberries begin to break down and release their juices, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tbsp flour and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse together chestnuts, salt, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp flour until mixture resembles wet sand. Press mixture evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
- Wipe out food processor and add cheese, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, remaining 2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp flour. Process until well combined, 1 minute. Spread mixture over crust.
- Dollop cooled blueberry mixture over cheese mixture and swirl with a spoon. Bake until set, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool completely on a rack. Lift parchment to remove from pan, transfer to a cutting board and cut into 20 squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 121
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 40 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 33 mg
- Sugar Content: 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g