Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more desserts here.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parch-ment paper, allowing it to hang over the sides of the pan, and mist with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, 2 tbsp honey and lemon juice. Set over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until blueberries begin to break down and release their juices, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tbsp flour and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse together chestnuts, salt, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp flour until mixture resembles wet sand. Press mixture evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
- Wipe out food processor and add cheese, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, remaining 2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp flour. Process until well combined, 1 minute. Spread mixture over crust.
- Dollop cooled blueberry mixture over cheese mixture and swirl with a spoon. Bake until set, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool completely on a rack. Lift parchment to remove from pan, transfer to a cutting board and cut into 20 squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size 1 square
- Calories 121
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 40 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 33 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g