- To a medium saucepan, add potatoes, cover with cold water by 1 inch; bring to a boil on the stove top on high. Reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan on medium, heat wine and oil to almost a simmer. Add saffron threads, remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 6 12 x 24-inch pieces of foil and fold each in half to a 12-inch square. Arrange tomatoes, potatoes, fennel slices and onion on top, dividing evenly. Top with clams, shrimp and mussels. Drizzle with wine mixture and sprinkle with fennel fronds, pepper flakes and salt.
- To seal packets, working one at a time, bring opposite edges of foil together and crimp, then crimp remaining sides. Packets should be securely closed but not too tight.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high. Place packets on grill, cover and cook until clams and mussels are open (discard any that do not open), shrimp is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Place bread on grill and cook until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes per side.
- Rub one side of each toast with cut side of garlic; cut toasts in half. Serve packets with toasts, being careful of steam when opening.
- Serving Size 1 packet and 1 garlic toast
- Calories 245
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 136 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 469 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g