Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Belgian endive is a rich source of minerals including potassium, calcium and magnesium, which may help reduce inflammation, strengthen bones and increase the absorption of calcium.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high. Season both sides of chicken with pepper and thyme and brown for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and reserve.
- In same skillet, add endive, honey, lemon juice and broth and boil until liquid is syrupy, 6 to 8 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, add parsley and toss until chicken is coated with pan juices. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 3 oz chicken and 1/4 c endive
- Calories 146
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 45 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 67 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g