Find more dinner recipes here.
- To a 5.5-qt Dutch oven (or larger) or a large pot on medium, add oil, onions, fennel and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the garlic, zest, cumin, coriander and cinnamon. Stir and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, chickpeas, apricots, plums, figs, broth and honey. Cover, increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 10 minutes, until potatoes are barely tender. Stir in the chard. Cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes, until greens are tender. Season with additional salt and pepper and garnish servings with cilantro.
TIP: This dish be served on its own or over couscous or rice, or with chicken over top.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 393
- Carbohydrate Content 67 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 423 mg
- Sugar Content 28 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g