- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine one-half of Parmesan, olive oil and garlic. Split baguettes. Spread mixture onto baguettes and place, spread side up, on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes then place under broiler until toasted, watching carefully, 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, vinegar, remaining one-half Parmesan and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet on medium, heat avocado oil. Cook eggs in batches until whites are set, 3 minutes. For over-easy eggs, flip and cook 30 seconds more.
- To serve, top toasted baguettes with tomato mixture and fried eggs.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate unbaked baguette, garlic spread and tomato mixture in separate containers. To serve, spread garlic mixture over split baguettes and bake per recipe directions. Cook the eggs just before serving.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 458
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 379 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 588 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g