Prefer grain-free? Try our Cauliflower Tabbouleh recipe!
- In a dry small saucepan on medium, toast millet until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add 2 cups water and pinch salt. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until water is absorbed, about 30 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit, covered, for 10 minutes or longer, up to 2 hours. (The longer millet sits, covered and off the heat, the fluffier it will be.)
- Transfer millet to a serving bowl and let cool. Fluff with a fork. Add remaining 1½ tsp salt and all remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Serving Size 1/6 of salad
- Calories 323
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 631 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g