Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Trim fat from steaks.
- In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, pepper, garlic, onion and salt, and mix well. Massage marinade into meat for 5 minutes before refrigerating it. Marinate meat in mixture overnight.
- After marinating, preheat broiler. Broil meat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Serve with Garlic Mashed Potatoes with a Twist, or another side of your choice.
- Serving Size 3 oz
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 3.5 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 160 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g