1. Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Cover and set aside.
2. Prepare salad: Preheat oven to 400ºF; line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, toss together sweet potatoes, cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper. Spread on prepared baking sheets and roast until tender and caramelized, 35 to 45 minutes, stirring once or twice. Let cool. Meanwhile, remove skin from chicken, pull meat off bones and roughly chop or pull into long pieces.
3. To a large serving bowl, add Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and cauliflower.
4. Toss with dressing. Add pecans, cherries and chicken; toss again.
MAKE AHEAD: Make recipe through Step 3 up to 4 days ahead; cover and refrigerate components. Complete Step 4 just before serving. The salad will keep fully dressed in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 493
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 37 mg
- Fat Content 41 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 828 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 26 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g