1. Preheat oven to 400°F. On a
parchment-lined baking sheet,
drizzle chicken with 1 tsp oil and
sprinkle with garlic powder and
1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and continue baking
for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. On a second parchment-lined baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts with remaining
2 tsp oil and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Add to oven with chicken
and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Set both aside to cool. Cut chicken into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, place Brussels sprouts, apple, onion, walnuts and chicken. Drizzle dressing over top; toss to coat.
NOTE: If following our 20-Ingredient, 7-Day Meal Plan refrigerate salad and dressing separately. Toss servings of salad with dressing when called for.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 421
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 52 mg
- Fat Content 30.5 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 294 mg
- Sugar Content 12.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 13 g