Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well and return to pot. Cover and set aside away from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk broth, arrowroot, tamari and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat safflower oil on medium-high. Add garlic, ginger and onion and stir-fry, stirring constantly, until fragrant but not brown, about 1 minute. Add bell peppers and mushrooms and stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Add scallops and stir-fry until just opaque, about 2 more minutes. Add broth mixture, spinach and edamame and stir-fry until sauce thickens and spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Add noodles and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 2 oz soba, 4 oz scallops, 1 cup pepper-edamame mixture
- Calories 500
- Carbohydrate Content 80 g
- Cholesterol Content 37 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g