- Prep Time
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (TRY: Tessemae’s All-Natural Hot Sauce/Wing Sauce)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 stalks celery, julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and hot sauce and toss until well coated.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese and chives. Toast bread until golden and lay on a cutting board. Spread about
- tbsp blue cheese mixture over each slice.
- Top 2 slices with half of each celery, carrot and chicken mixture; sandwich each with remaining 2 slices of bread. Cut each sandwich in half and stack with a toothpick, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 313
- Carbohydrate Content: 30 g
- Cholesterol Content: 55 mg
- Fat Content: 9.5 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 494 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g