1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Rub potatoes with oil and prick all over with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and roast until very tender, about 1 hour to 1 hour, 30 minutes (depending on size of potatoes).
2. Prepare dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Thin with additional water if dressing is too thick, whisking in 1 tsp at a time. (MAKE AHEAD: Dressing can be made up to 2 days in advance; keep covered and refrigerated. Whisk before serving.)
3. Prepare filling: Warm one-third of ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a cutting board; finely chop. Return to skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and add hot sauce and remaining ghee; stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
4. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop flesh into a large bowl, leaving enough flesh inside potato skins so they hold their shape. Mash potato flesh with a fork. Add chicken and sauce from skillet and mix to combine well with potato flesh. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed. Scoop mixture back into skins. Bake until heated through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Drizzle potatoes with ranch dressing and top with celery and green onions.
- Serving Size ½ potato
- Calories 317
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 81 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 982 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 12 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g