Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, buttermilk, honey, salt and pepper. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Cut peel from grapefruit, including the white pith. Working over a bowl to catch juices, carefully cut between membranes and release segments. Set segments and any accumulated juices aside separately.
- Peel, pit and thinly slice avocados, arranging slices in a bowl with grapefruit juice. (NOTE: Ensure that avocado slices are coated with juice to avoid browning.)
- Divide lettuce among individual plates (or arrange on a platter). Arrange grapefruit segments and avocado slices on top. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with mint just before serving.
- Serving Size 1 salad with 1 tbsp dressing
- Calories 90
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 109 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g