We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard (TRY: Woodstock Organic Dijon Mustard)
- 2 tbsp each minced fresh rosemary, chives and thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sweet paprika (TRY: Simply Organic Paprika)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Black Pepper)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 5-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Transfer marinade to a large zip-top freezer bag and add chicken. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Massage chicken mixture to evenly distribute marinade; place bag flat on a freezer shelf. Freeze for up to 2 months.
2. To cook: Remove bag of frozen chicken from freezer and place on a large dish; thaw in fridge, 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet; discard remaining marinade. Bake chicken until juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken reads 165°F, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 breast
- Calories: 159
- Carbohydrate Content: 1 g
- Cholesterol Content: 79 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 114 mg