- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a steamer basket set over a pot of gently simmering water, steam asparagus until tender-crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine milk, vinegar, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper. Shake well and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, asparagus, tuna and cucumbers. Shake dressing and pour over potato mixture. Toss gently to coat and top with radishes.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 259
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 404 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g