- In a large zip-top bag, add buttermilk and pork. Seal and massage bag to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Remove pork from bag and pat dry completely with paper towels, then season with chile powder and 1⁄4 tsp salt. Add flour to a shallow bowl and lightly dredge both sides of pork in flour, shaking off excess.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add pork and cook, turning once, until golden brown and opaque throughout, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm; keep skillet on medium heat.
- To skillet, add plums, 1 tbsp chives, lime juice, honey and remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Sauté, stirring often, until plums soften, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, top pork with plums and remaining 1 tsp chives.
- Serving Size 1 pork chop and 1⁄4 of plums
- Calories 311
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 68 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 238 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g