Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large deep skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add garam masala, cumin, coriander and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add diced onion and cook, stirring frequently, until onion has softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Add squash and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
3. Add broth, tomatoes, honey, salt and sriracha and bring to a simmer. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until squash is soft, chicken is no longer pink inside and sauce is reduced slightly, 15 to 18 minutes. Divide among bowls; sprinkle with sliced onions and cilantro (if using).
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 235
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 441 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g