Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more breakfast recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, ¼ tsp salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil on medium. Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, squash, shallot, rosemary and remaining ¼ tsp salt. Sauté, stirring often, until mushrooms and squash are tender and Brussels sprouts are almost cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 more minute. Arrange vegetables in an even layer in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture over top and gently shake pan to distribute evenly. Sprinkle with goat cheese and Parmesan and cook undisturbed until edges set, about 3 minutes. Transfer to oven and cook until eggs are completely cooked through and cheese melts, 10 to 12 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. To serve, carefully invert onto a plate.
- (Tip: Run a thin knife around edge and place plate over top of skillet; flip skillet to release onto plate.)
- Serving Size 1/4 of frittata
- Calories 173
- Carbohydrate Content 9.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 238 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 453 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g