Find more lasagna recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mist a rimmed baking sheet and an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium and brush with ½ tsp oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until slightly softened, 2 minutes. Add squash, ¼ tsp salt and nutmeg and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Add orange juice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until squash is tender but still holds its shape, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan on medium, melt butter. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Whisk in broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low until sauce thickens slightly, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Using tongs, transfer noodles to prepared sheet, separating gently. Cut each noodle in half crosswise to yield 12 pieces. Set aside.
- In same pot of boiling water, cook kale until wilted, about 30 seconds. Drain. In a food processor, pulse garlic until finely chopped. Add almonds, pepper, kale and remaining 1 tbsp oil and ¼ tsp salt; process until a paste forms. Stir in 1 tbsp Parmesan. Set pesto aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg and 2 tbsp Parmesan.
- Spread 3 tbsp sauce on bottom of baking dish and cover bottom with 4 noodle pieces. Spread with half of ricotta, one-third of pesto then half of squash mixture. Top with 4 noodle pieces then with half of remaining sauce. Repeat with remaining half of ricotta, half of remaining pesto and 4 noodle pieces, and spread remaining sauce on top. Add remaining squash and dollop with remaining pesto. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp Parmesan. Cover loosely with foil and bake until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/4 of lasagna
- Calories 568
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 105 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g