Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, divide remaining half of mixture into two 1-cup amounts (without cheese); refrigerate and reheat when called for.
1. In a large deep skillet on medium, heat oil. Add tomatoes, garlic and pepper flakes (if using). Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
2. Add spiralized noodles to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in lemon zest. Serve half of the zucchini mixture on a plate or shallow bowl topped with mascarpone. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serving Size 1 cup without mascarpone
- Calories 116
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 246 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g